The Grady Laser: Class 3b and Class 4
A great value in Veterinary Laser Therapy (LLLT). Grady Medical Systems offers class 3b and class 4 cold laser packages. We offer laser therapy at great pricing, with a three year warranty, excellent staff training, and a comprehensive marketing package.
The Grady Laser is durable, effective and easy to use. It is highly portable, making it an ideal system for in clinic use and mobile use alike. The Grady Laser will provide your clinic with efficient treatments (typically between 1-10 minutes). Our veterinary laser therapy machine is very safe and we offer unlimited training to your staff so that anyone who will be hands on with the laser will be properly trained and ready to administer a variety of veterinary laser therapy treatments. Take advantage of our free trial offer to see what laser therapy can do in your practice.
- Made in the USA
- Aircraft grade aluminum probes for maximum durability
- Adjustable frequency includes Continuous Wave (CW) and Pulsing Frequencies (Superpulsing is also available)
- Automatic timer that alerts the user each time the set dose has been delivered
- Weighs 3.5 lbs for maximum portability
- Power source: Includes a rechargeable battery and charger
- Includes two pairs of laser glasses
- Includes an instructional DVD to show the most common small animal treatment scenarios
- Detailed instruction manual with example protocols
- Convenient carrying case
- Low cost maintenance and repairs
- Wide variety of probes to fit your needs
- Three year warranty
- Safe and easy to use
Veterinary laser therapy is both effective and profitable, but before you purchase a laser for your veterinary practice, we would like to ensure that it’s the right fit for you. Here’s how our 21 day free laser therapy trial works:
1. We ship you the Grady Laser free of charge with marketing, educational materials, and accessories (listed below).
2. Once the laser is in transit, a Grady team member will contact you to set up a training time.
3. You will then have three weeks to use the laser in your clinic.
4. Our team here at Grady is available should you have any questions or should your staff need additional training.
5. At the end of the trial you can choose to purchase the Grady therapy laser (financing is available) or to return it. Should you choose to return the laser, Grady will email you a shipping label so that there is no cost to you.
**Shipment times usually range from 2-4 weeks based on availability**
Current financing is available as low as $250/month. Credit approval is guaranteed for veterinary practices.
|Cluster Probe 2000||Precision Probe 500||Superpulsed Probe||Acupoint Probe|
|Primary Applications||Pain, inflammation, larger areas, faster treatments||Pain, inflammation, smaller areas, trigger points||Chronic pain, larger areas, faster treatments||Trigger points and acupuncture|
|Power Per Diode||500 mw||500 mw||50 mw||250 mw|
|Number of Diodes||4||1||4||1|
|Wavelength||810 nm||810 nm||904 nm||810 nm|
|Cluster Probe 3000||Precision Probe 750|
|Primary Applications||Pain, inflammation, larger areas, faster treatments||Pain, inflammation, smaller areas, trigger points|
|Power Per Diode||750 mw||750 mw|
|Number of Diodes||4||1|
|Wavelength||810 nm||810 nm|
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The effects of all light and laser therapies are primarily photochemical; not thermal – at least, not on a macro-scale – and result from a chain of mechanisms initiated by photon absorption:
- Primary: Absorption of photons by photo-receptive molecules (e.g. cytochromes, porphyrins, etc.) and the transduction of photon energy to induce chemical changes (i.e., photochemistry)
- Secondary: Modulation of ATP production (dose dependent), Nitric Oxide release, and the formation of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS);
- Tertiary: The products of secondary mechanisms then produce effects such as gene transcription, inter-cellular signaling, and vasodilation; and,
- Quaternary: Vasodilation increases perfusion, facilitating improved oxygenation and recruitment of macrophages, neutrophils and lymphocytes to areas undergoing repair and/or infection as well as further re-vascularization and proliferation of cells to aid healing. Improved perfusion will also facilitate clearance of inflammatory cells, fluids and debris (i.e. lymphatic drainage) more efficiently.
The bulk of the research to date has been conducted with lasers emitting one watt or less per laser diode – this has been the gold standard and has been proven both safe and effective. At this point, there is not a single peer reviewed article that shows that lasers that exceed one watt to be more effective. In Confounders and Magicians, laser experts Jan Tuner and Lars Hode state the following: ” A certain power is of course necessary, but too much costs just more money and does not give better results…it is easy to make strong laser (we regard lasers with output power exceeding 1 watt as unnecessary strong”
To learn more, please explore the independent articles and research below: