The Grady Laser:
Class 3b and Class 4
A great value in Veterinary Laser Therapy (LLLT). Grady Medical Systems offers class 3b and class 4 cold laser packages. We offer laser therapy at great pricing, with a two year warranty, excellent staff training, and a comprehensive marketing package.
The Grady Laser is durable, effective and easy to use. It is highly portable, making it an ideal system for in clinic use and mobile use alike. The Grady Laser will provide your clinic with efficient treatments (typically between 1-10 minutes). Our veterinary laser therapy machine is very safe and we offer unlimited training to your staff so that anyone who will be hands on with the laser will be properly trained and ready to administer a variety of veterinary laser therapy treatments.
- Made in the USA
- Aircraft grade aluminum probes for maximum durability
- Adjustable frequency includes Continuous Wave (CW) and Pulsing Frequencies (Superpulsing is also available)
- Automatic timer that alerts the user each time the set dose has been delivered
- Weighs 3.5 lbs for maximum portability
- Power source: Includes a rechargeable battery and charger
- Includes two pairs of laser glasses
- Includes an instructional DVD to show the most common small animal treatment scenarios
- Detailed instruction manual with example protocols
- Convenient carrying case
- Low cost maintenance and repairs
- Wide variety of probes to fit your needs
- Two year warranty
- Safe and easy to use
The GradyVet P-3000 control unit is compatible with a variety of Class 3b probes to fit your needs. The standard probes included with our free trial are the Cluster Probe to cover large areas of tissue and the Precision Probe for hard to reach areas. See below for Class 3b probe specifications and description.
|Cluster Probe 2000||Precision Probe 500||Superpulsed Probe||Acupoint|
|Primary Applications||Pain, inflammation, larger areas, faster treatments||Pain, inflammation, smaller areas, trigger points||Chronic pain, larger areas, faster treatments||Trigger points and acupuncture|
|Power Per Diode||500 mw||500 mw||50 mw||250 mw|
|Number of Diodes||4||1||4||1|
|Wavelength||810 nm||810 nm||904 nm||810 nm|
|Cluster Probe 3000||Precision Probe 750|
|Primary Applications||Pain, inflammation, larger areas, faster treatments||Pain, inflammation, smaller areas, trigger points|
|Power Per Diode||750 mw||750 mw|
|Number of Diodes||4||1|
|Wavelength||810 nm||810 nm|
- Primary: Absorption of photons by photo-receptive molecules (e.g. cytochromes, porphyrins, etc.) and the transduction of photon energy to induce chemical changes (i.e., photochemistry)
- Secondary: Modulation of ATP production (dose dependent), Nitric Oxide release, and the formation of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS);
- Tertiary: The products of secondary mechanisms then produce effects such as gene transcription, inter-cellular signaling, and vasodilation; and,
- Quaternary: Vasodilation increases perfusion, facilitating improved oxygenation and recruitment of macrophages, neutrophils and lymphocytes to areas undergoing repair and/or infection as well as further re-vascularization and proliferation of cells to aid healing. Improved perfusion will also facilitate clearance of inflammatory cells, fluids and debris (i.e. lymphatic drainage) more efficiently.